AdventureMan Teardrop Campers Warranty
AdventureMan Teardrop Campers warrants the original owner for the period of one (1) year from the date of pickup or delivery, that the camper is free from defects in materials and workmanship.
The obligation of this limited warranty will be limited to replacement or repair of any part which in the opinion of AdventureMan Teardrop Campers is deemed defective in materials and/or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period.
Warranty request must be processed by AdventureMan Teardrop Campers prior to any work being carried out. In some cases AdventureMan Teardrop Campers has the option to make good the warranty work to be performed by a qualified repair shop in your area.
Travel Teardrop Campers will not pay for any repair made outside the agreed repair that will be stated in writing and sent to the elected repairer. Travelbug Teardrop Campers reserve the right to supply our parts to make good the stated repairs.
AdventureMan Teardrop Campers will not pay remuneration for any other out of pocket expenses without implied limitation for overtime labour charges, service calls, transportation or towing costs. All out of pocket expenses are the responsibility of the customer and will not be paid by AdventureMan Teardrop Campers.
Items not covered by AdventureMan Teardrop Campers but are covered by the component parts manufacturer one (1) year general use warranty:
- Mattress, pillows, curtain
- Onboard Batteries
- Floor coverings
- Cabinetry components
- Fitted electrical devices
- AdventureMan Teardrop Campers tents
- AdventureMan Teardrop Campers covers
- Windows, fly-screens
Items not covered by AdventureMan Teardrop Campers
- Tow vehicle wiring damage
- Damage or wear covered by unreasonable use or failure to provide normal or necessary repairs or maintenance
- Paint/body damage
- Damage by misuse
- Improper towing requirements of the tow vehicle
- Brake components worn out (due to normal use)
- Damage to paint and appearance due to exposure
- Damage due to loose nuts, screws, and fittings
- Loss of time, income, loss of use, rental of substitute, loss of revenue or any other loss
AdventureMan Teardrop Campers neither assigns nor authorises any other person or company to give other warranty or assign on its behalf any obligation or liability. This warranty is non-transferable from original owner.